In 2020, the third edition of CyberDay.lu had to exceptionally reinvent itself in order to meet protocols and health restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic that Luxembourg, as other countries in the world, was facing at that time.
Around 20 BTS Cloud Computing students and BTS Telecommunication Networks students from the Lycée Guillaume Kroll in Esch-sur-Alzette physically attended the event while nearly 80 people, mainly from the academic world, the private sector and the national education system, gathered behind their screens.
You can also watch the live event streaming published by the University of Luxembourg following this link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOnsQzzuGds
The event was opened by Pascal Steichen, CEO of SECURITYMADEIN.LU ⇢ Download the presentation file (PDF – 2,1MB)
Then, the conference focused on 6 main presentations:
- “Keep your phone safe or they can phreak you… Out!” by Djalil Bourouis, POST Luxembourg ⇢ Download the presentation file (PDF – 6,6MB)
- “Human anti-virus – most effective and least reliable” by Steve Muller, BEE SECURE ⇢ Download the presentation file (PDF – 1,8MB)
- “GOVCERT.LU’s evolution to face growing threats” by Thierry Degeling, GOVCERT.LU ⇢ Download the presentation file (PDF – 2,9MB)
- “Curiosities in Computer Forensics” by Michael Hamm, Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg (CIRCL) – SECURITYMADEIN.LU ⇢ Download the presentation file (PDF – 843KB)
- “How Luxembourgish companies manage security incidents? Review of a survey and outlook” by Cedric Mauny, Telindus ⇢ Download the presentation file (PDF – 2,7MB)
- “Cybersecurity priorities for Europe: a policy perspective” by Leonardo De Vizio, EU Commission
- 20 live participants
- 80 online participants
- Exhibition area cancelled